September 18 9 am – 3 pm
18th:2 – 3 pm, 21st & 22nd: during library hours – $3/ bag or box
FRIENDS of the Brookston-Prairie Township Public Library
“Friends” are vital to the backbone of the Library
- “Friends” help support the Library with needs not covered with the tax base.
- “Friends” have given gifts to help make our Library a great place to visit and meet.
- “Friends” supported new and upcoming authors along with hosting “meet the author” events, which are open to the public.
If you would like to become a “Friend”
- Contact Blanche Wall, President of the “Friends of the Library”…. or
- Pick up a form at the Library.
Membership dues are only $5.00 per year
Members are asked to help with our fundraisers throughout the year such as the Book sale at the Apple Popcorn Festival each fall and any author events that may be scheduled during the year.